Residence flats for sale in a new project alanya/avsallar

Alanya/Avsallar

Details

Our project, located in Avsallar, one of the attraction centers of Alanya, only two minutes’ walk from the center, has all the social facilities of the city, attracting attention with its different design and architectural structure.

Our project, which met with you as a result of long studies; It will carry your comfort level and living standards to the highest level with its wide social facilities.

Our Project, which consists of a total of 198 flats in six blocks, is only 1200m away from the sea and is intertwined with the city and nature. It is 104 km from Antalya Airport and 65 km from Gazipaşa Airport.
The start date of the project is foreseen as 30.04.2022 and the end date as 30.09.2023.
After the contract, 40% payment is taken in advance. Installments can be made for the remaining 60%.