ALBIMO LOFT

Alanya

Details

Our project, which has all the social facilities of the city, in Mahmutlar, one of the centers of attraction of Alanya, is just a two-minute walk from the center and attracts attention with its unique design and architectural structure. Our Albimo Loft project, which we have put together with you at the end of a long period of work; Our Albimo Loft project, consisting of 3 separate blocks on an area of ​​7698 m², with a wide range of social facilities will increase your level of comfort and your standard of living at the highest level; It gets its name from the spacious and wide loft-style apartments it contains. Albimo Loft is the design of the AHM project. Our Albimo Loft project is carried out by Albimo-AHM construction.
Albimo Loft is located just 650 meters from the sea, surrounded by city and nature. Below are the main social directions and features of our project.

SOCIAL AREAS

-Open pool
-Movie
-Aquapark
-Billiards
– Indoor heated pool
-Table tennis
-Turkish baths
-Lobby
-Steam room
-Snack bar
-Sauna
-Mini bar by the pool
Salt room
-WIFI in the social area
-Massage rooms
-Security camera
-Living room
-Open
– Parking lot
-Camellia
-Mini bar by the pool
-Outdoor playground
-Security
-Gym
-International TV broadcast
-Generator
-Basketball playground
-Tennis court

DETAILS OF THE PROJECT
-48 apartments 1 + 1 GROSS 75 m²
-48 apartments 1 + 1 GROSS 63 m²
-48 apartments 1 + 1 GROSS 57 m²
-48 apartments 1 + 1 GROSS 56 m²
-12 apartments 1 + 1 GROSS 64 m²
-6 LOFT 1 + 1 GROSS 124 m²
-4 apartments 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 148 m²
-4 apartments 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 132 m²
-4 apartments 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 126 m² (ADDITIONAL CLOTHING AVAILABLE) -4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 122 m²
-2 pieces 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 128 m²
EXAMPLE OF PAYMENT ALBİMO LOFT
AFTER THE CONTRACT, THERE WILL BE AN ADVANCE PAYMENT OF 30%. THE REMAINING 70% OF THE AMOUNT WILL BE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS OF 2 – 3 – 4 MONTHS WITHOUT INTEREST.
Construction start date OCTOBER 2020
Completion date MAY 2022